The Ministry of Education has advised that all educational institutions will be closed on Monday 26th September.
Educational institutions can reopen once the "All Clear" is issued by the Cayman Islands Government.
However,depending on the impact of the storm and potential damage experienced, some institutions may need to remain closed longer if it is not safe for staff and students to return.
Once the "All Clear" is received we will advise parents on the reopening of our school.
We wish to re-affirm that the school will continue to monitor the situation very carefully and will keep parents informed via ePraise.
For updates on the storm and notices affecting the country,please ensure you listen/ check official channels which include:
- Cayman Islands Government: https://www.gov.ky/
- Cayman Islands National Weather Service: https://www.weather.gov.ky/
- Hazard Management Cayman Islands: https://www.caymanprepared.gov.ky/
- National Hurricane Centre: https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/
- Radio Cayman: https://www.radiocayman.gov.ky/news
You can also dow nload the free National Emergency Notification System (NENS) mobile app. In March of this year, Hazard Management Cayman Islands launched this mobile app.
The NENSapp allows for direct communication with all subscribed users in the Cayman Islands in the event of a national emergency or disaster. You can download the free app to your phone at https://nens.gov.ky/.