Our mission is to nurture the spiritual, academic, social and personal development of every student in our care in a supportive Catholic atmosphere which welcomes and embraces all denominations.
Please see the weekly parent bulletin for regular calendar updates.
Below are some upcoming events:
- Nov 30th-Dec 4th: Distribution/sale of Christmas Fundraiser Tickets Continues
- Nov 30th-Dec 16th: Supermarket Sales for Christmas Fundraiser Tickets
- December 2nd: Early-bird deadline for completely sold ticket books, 8:30 am
- December 3rd: Meeting for Y5-6 Parents - Intro to High School, 5:30 pm
- December 4th: KS2 Christmas Play, 6:30 pm in Loyola Hall
- December 5th: Christmas Bazaar, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm in Loyola Hall
- December 5th-6th: HAPPY CAYMAN THANKSGIVING WEEKEND!
- December 7th-11th: Final week of Primary Clubs for Term 1
- December 8th: Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception
- December 9th: Candlelight Carol Service, 7:00 pm in Courtyard
- December 10th: KS1 Christmas Concert, 2:00 pm in Loyola Hall
- December 11th: DEADLINE for Christmas Hampers
- December 14th: DEADLINE for Christmas Fundraiser Ticket Books
- December 16th: Band/Choir Concert and Christmas Fundraiser, 7:00 pm, Loyola Hall
- December 18th: School Closes 12:00 noon for Christmas Holidays
- December 19th: Parent's Day Out (Babysitting), 9:00 am to 1:00 pm